Ponzu Chicken

~ Pandemic Ponzu Chicken ~

If you are going to be in isolation with others, 
being with Nana in her kitchen is a great choice !
Great company and amazing food. 
We enjoyed tackling Dorie's Ponzu Chicken recipe. 
I never would have guessed that during a "lock down" (with limited food shopping)
 we would be turning out a dish using Gochujang Chili Paste and Ponzu Sauce.
Luckily we secured these recently for another recipe, 
so we decided to make good use of them with this recipe as well.
It was a lovely break from all the bad news around us lately.  
It is always wonderful to spend time together in the kitchen, 
especially trying one of Dorie's recipes.  

This post follows my progress cooking each recipe from
Dorie Greenspan's "Everyday Dorie" along with those participating 
in the online group www.CookTheBookFridays.Wordpress.com 
We do not publish recipes as policy but instead encourage folks 
to buy the book and join in the fun.

Comments

  1. So, you liked it but Nana didn't? It LOOKS amazing in your photo. I can't remember if we made this already but I DO have all these ingredients on hand... hmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you're having a fun time in the kitchen with Nana. I'm envious. The gochujang and ponzu combination is new and interesting. It must be delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun working together as usual. cheznana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you like it, Trish? I read your post twice to see if I missed that. I have a feeling that you both were not crazy about it...which makes me curious because it looks delicious. I was so impressed with your croquembouche. Did you have a cone? When I was in Grad School my major professor's wife created it for our Christmas party. I hope we all were appreciative enough at the time - I think we were. I've never forgotten what a beautiful job she did and could only imagine what effort it took. So, good for you gals. You two certainly are making some memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liked the name, Pandemic Ponzu Chicken. What a time it is. Glad you were able to use ingredients on hand. I have to say I like having my husband home more, he is available to help cook every night. I am going a little stir crazy as I am day 12 on not leaving my house. Looking forward to jailbreak Saturday. Stay safe with Nana.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts