Roasted Acorn Squash Wedges

And not just any old roasted squash, but Dorie has us creating a delicious 
mixture of mostly olive oil, lemon juice, za'atar spice and...the surprise
 star ingredient: Pomegranate Molasses, to brush over before roasting.  
A total win on both ease of prep and how delicious the results were. 
We've enjoyed a lot of squash recipes this autumn but these fun and 
unique flavors were a first. A very delicious, "so glad Dorie though of it" first.
This is a keeper and I'll be trying that mix on other roasted veggies all winter !
Ready to be roasted ~
The roasted seeds were also out of this world. Yum.

This post follows my progress cooking each recipe 
from Dorie Greenspan's "Everyday Dorie" along with those participating 
in the online group www.CookTheBookFridays.Wordpress.com 
We do not publish recipes as policy but instead encourage folks 
to buy the book and join in the fun.

Comments

  1. Diane Zwang Glad that you liked this one. We also enjoyed the seeds but I burned most of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed! I'm going to try the oil/ dressing on sweet potatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I just didn't like the squash...maybe the oil mixture on other veggies would work better for me. So glad you all liked it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts