Sheet-Pan Supper: Balsamic Chicken with Baby Potatoes & Mushrooms

This recipe evoked the same response as when I pull out the 
slow cooker - why don't I do this more often ?
This recipe has us adding herbs to the chicken and veggies, 
with Dorie suggesting rosemary, garlic and thyme. The balsamic
 was an easy, delicious way to flavor the ingredients.
I know about the ease and wonderful taste you can get with the 
timesaving technique of sheet-pan cooking, 
but somehow I don't regularly do it.... 
That's a pretty gorgeous BEFORE.....
And now the delicious AFTER...

That needs to change and this recipe was the perfect reminder 
that a change in routine doesn't always come from something exotic.

This post follows my progress cooking each recipe from
Dorie Greenspan's "Everyday Dorie" along with those participating 
in the online group www.CookTheBookFridays.Wordpress.com 
We do not publish recipes as policy but instead encourage folks 
to buy the book and join in the fun.

Comments

  1. Isn't this brilliant? Our photos are nearly identical!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this, so easy and delicious. (cheznana)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A change of routine is good. My husband is enjoying all the new recipes. Hopefully I will remember to make this one again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the only one with pictures of the before and after roasting, both equally pretty. I'm looking forward to another sheet-pan of this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts